Seiten

Donnerstag, 28. März 2019

Misery - Stephen King


Cover:
Perfect!

Synopsis:
Paul Sheldon. He's a bestselling novelist who has finally met his biggest fan. Her name is Annie Wilkes and she is more than a rabid reader - she is Paul's nurse, tending his shattered body after an automobile accident. But she is also his captor, keeping him prisoner in her isolated house.

My thoughts and opinion:
I have such a love-hate-relationship with Stephen King. Some of his books are the best I've ever read and some of his books are just meh. Misery was, unfortunately, a meh. It wasn't bad per se but so boring and hard to read through. Like I lethally forced myself to read the first chapters (luckily they're rather short but still). So, Misery will not end up in my faves. I prefer the movie over the book - never thought I'd say that!

Genre: Horror / Thriller 
ISBN:  9780450417399

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen