Seiten

Montag, 23. März 2020

Little Women - Louisa May Alcott


Cover:
Perfect for a classic!

Synopsis:
As a New England mother struggles to support her family in the wake of her husband’s service in the Civil War, her four daughters struggle, too - caught between childhood dreams and the realities of burgeoning adulthood. For Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy March, raised in integrity and virtue, negotiating the right path in life means making choices that will either narrow or expand their destinies.

My thoughts and opinion:
I was excited to read this since I've heard so much about it! Along with the new movie coming out (with Emma Watson, omg!), I had to read it as soon as I got it. It was free on amazon and I couldn't say no. However, this was one of the worst things I've read in a long time. It was boring me to death -and that in a pandemic where you have to stay home. I also decided to not watch the movie(s) cause I'll probably fall asleep.

Genre: Novel 
ISBN:  B073W9TT71

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen