Seiten

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2018

Lucy and Linh - Alice Pung


Cover:
Beautiful!

Synopsis:
A literary Mean Girls meets Fresh Off the Boat that follows Lucy as she tries to balance her life at home surrounded by her Chinese immigrant family, with her life at a pretentious private school.

My thoughts and opinion:
I had my troubles with this book. It took me a while to get into, mainly cause I didn't know who was who. Also, the timelines drive me a bit insane since (especially at the beginning) it's all over the place - at least to me. Other than that it was a fast read, easy and very well written. It was a bit boring here and there but other than that, it was okay!

Thank you so much Legend Press for sending me this book <3

Genre: Novel 
ISBN:  B019B6TW84

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen