Seiten

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2020

Alice Through the Zombie Glass - Gena Showalter


Cover:
Love it!

Synopsis:
Alice Bell has lost so much. Family. Friends. A home. She thought she had nothing else to give. She was wrong. After a new zombie attack, strange things begin to happen to her. Mirrors come to life, and the whispers of the dead assault her ears. But the worst? A terrible darkness blooms inside her, urging her to do very wicked things. She s never needed her team of zombie slayers more, but ultra bad-boy Cole Holland, the leader and her boyfriend, suddenly withdraws from her... from everyone. Now, with her best friend Kat at her side, Ali must kill the zombies, uncover Cole s secret and learn to fight the darkness.

But the clock is ticking...and if she fails at a single task, they're all doomed.


My thoughts and opinion:
I gotta admit, it took me a while to finally read this second book to the series. But I had to stop after a few pages. Not because was bad or because I forgot most of what happened din the first book, no, because this is straight up cheap-teenage-bullshit. "I'm thinking we'll stick with the whole battered and bruised theme and go as a naughty nurse and even naughtier patient." I wanna throw up. Definitely not for me. And the rest of the series won't be read either.

Genre: Fantasy
ISBN:  9781848452534

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen