Seiten

Samstag, 30. November 2019

Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck


Cover:
Fits the book!

Synopsis:
Streetwise George and his big, childlike friend Lennie are drifters, searching for work in the fields and valleys of California. They have nothing except the clothes on their back, and a hope that one day they’ll find a place of their own and live the American dream. But dreams come at a price. Gentle giant Lennie doesn’t know his own strength, and when they find work at a ranch he gets into trouble with the boss’s daughter-in-law. Trouble so bad that even his protector George may not be able to save him…

My thoughts and opinion:
I bought this book cause it's an absolute classic and boy was I disappointed. I hated the accent it was written in (don't get me wrong, the actual, spoken accent is alright, I just don't like reading it!) and I also don't like the fact that innocent animals are being killed just ... because. Oh and don't get me started on exploiting the mentally ill. 

Genre: Novel 
ISBN:  9780141023571

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen